JNCASR Bangalore Visiting Fellowships Program
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore, is offering Visiting Fellowships to research scientists working in educational institutions and R&D laboratories in India
- Life Sciences (including molecular and developmental biology, chronobiology, genetics, ecology, behavior, neurobiology)
- Materials Sciences (including nanoscience)
- Chemical Sciences (including chemical biology, interfaces of chemical science with materials, solid-state chemistry, theoretical/computational chemistry, inorganic, physical and organic chemistry)
- Physical Sciences (including experimental and theoretical condensed-matter and materials physics, statistical physics, organic electronics and experimental nanobiotechnology)
- Engineering Sciences (including fluid dynamics, nonlinear dynamics, and thermal and chemical engineering)
- Atmospheric Sciences.
Faculty or engineers with a Ph.D., who have permanent positions in State or Central Universities or R&D laboratories are invited to apply.
** Individuals who have applied for or utilized this Visiting Fellowship Programme earlier, need not apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants can download the application form from: http://www.jncasr.ac.in/annview.php?id=603
- The duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent as a single PDF file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and also in hard copy by post to:
The Academic Coordinator,
Bangalore -560 064.
- The email subject line and envelope containing hard copy should be clearly marked as “Application for Visiting Fellowship Programme
The last date for application is
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (A Deemed University), Jakkur,