JNCASR Bangalore Summer Research Fellowship Program
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Program 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) invites applications for its Summer Research Fellowship Program 2020, for motivated and talented Indian students in Science and engineering.
- The Centre offers Summer fellowships for two months to bright undergraduate and M.Sc. students (renewable for a second year for selected students)
- This Program has proved to be popular and competitive; each year, about 2000 students from all over India apply for the 50-60-80 fellowships awarded
- All the fellowships are supported by the Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Students are placed with research groups at JNCASR or with scientists elsewhere in India
- Last Date for downloading Application form from Website: 6th December 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of completed Application Form: 13th December 2019
- Selected candidates will be intimated by: 28th February 2020
- Students who have secured not less than 80% in Maths. and Science subjects in their 10th and 12th standard or equivalent examinations, and not less than first class in graduation and post graduation (if applicable).
- Students presently studying in I and II year of B.Sc., I, II & III year of B.S., I, II & III year of B.E. /B.Tech., I year of M.Sc. and I-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Life Sciences.
- Students presently studying in II & III year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year B.S., II, III & IV year of B.E/B.Tech., I year of
- M.Sc. and I-III year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Mathematics.
- Students presently IV year of BS-MS, I year of M.Sc. and IV year of Int. M.Sc. can apply for Materials Sciences and Chemical Sciences.
- The students selected under this programme are placed with scientists at the Centre or elsewhere in India, for 2 continuous months with a stipend of Rs. 10000 /- p.m and travel support as per Centre’s norms.
How to Apply
- Detailed Information & Application Form can be downloaded from http://www.jncasr.ac.in/fe/srfp.php The filled in application form with attested documents should reach the address “The Academic Coordinator, Fellowships and Extension Programs, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Jakkur P.O., Bangalore-560064”
The last date for application is 13th December 2019.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advance Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore, (A Deemed University) Jakkur P.O., Bangalore-560064, Website www.jncasr.ac.in