Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019, Application Dates
Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019 – Government of Jharkhand invites applications for CMFY Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna for the year 2019. Jharkhand Government, guided by the benevolent spirit of inclusive development i.e. sabka sath, sabka vikas felt the need of ameliorating the economic or financial bottlenecks in pursuit of higher education by the students of Jharkhand.
- Applicants can apply for scholarship under CMFY till 15th February 2019
- Student must have domicile in Jharkhand
- Parents who are not income tax payee
- Student must not be availing any other scholarship in the current financial year
- Under this CMFY scheme, students pursuing professional courses (B.Tech/B.E/MBBS/ Dental, Integrated MBA, Integrated LLB ) can avail this fellowship on their enrolment in above Top 163 institutions of the nation.
How to Apply
- Students need to apply online on official portal of Jharkhand Government. CMFY would ensure that financial hardship or poor economic background does not hinder a student’s longing for higher education.
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna through the URL provided above.
- Step 2: Then click on the “Registration for Student” link in the home page.
- Step 3: Fill the registration form with the required details and click on “Sign Up” button.
- Step 4: Next OTP has been sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter your OTP number for verification.
- Step 6: Fill the remaining details to complete the application.
- ONLINE PORTAL URL: http://jhcmfellowship.nic.in
The last date for application is 15th February 2019.
Jharkhand CM Office,
1st floor, Project Buiding, CMO,