IndianOil is offering 2600 academic scholarships for students pursuing a variety of courses. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) scholarships are available for 10+/ITI, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and engineering students on a basis of merit cum means.
- You should be at least 15 years and maximum 30 years old .Candidates born between 1 July, 1986 and 1 July, 2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. However, there is a relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
- Pursuing full-time or regular courses in the above streams. Correspondence and distance-mode students are not eligible
- Enrolled in a college, school, institution or university recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), a state education board, state government, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council of Secondary Education (ICSE), Indian School Certificate (ISC), Association of Indian Universities or the central government
- Undergraduate stream (MBBS/ B.Tech): You should be a first-year full-time student in degree course
- Management stream (MBA): You should be studying in two-year full-time or regular course in management or business administration recognized by a state government, central government or Association of Indian Universities
- 10+/ITI stream: 11th standard student in first year of a two-year ITI course.
- Family income of less than rupees one lakh (see below).
How to Apply
You may apply online if you are a first-year engineering, MBBS or MBA student, 11th standard student or first-year ITI student (in a two-year course). The application is available through the IndianOil website at iocl.com. Click here to apply online.
The last date for application is
For more details visit: https://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx
Sify Technologies Limited
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
(Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office)
Phone: 9810421827 / 9810422305
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org