INSPIRE Scholarship For Higher Education (SHE)
Ministry of Science and Technology, Dept of Science and Technology is inviting applications from students who have passed class 12 in 2019 and are studying in basic three-year B.Sc/four-year B.S or five years integrated M.Sc/M.S courses from any recognised college/university/institute in India. The selected students will get scholarships up to INR 80,000 per annum for the duration of the course.
Scholarship application starts – 01 November 2019
Scholarship application closes – 31 December 2019
An applicant must –
- Be 17-22 years of age
- Have passed the class 12th examination from any central/state board in India with aggregate marks within the top 1% of the class
- Be pursuing a BSc/BS/Int.MSc/MS degree course in Basic and Natural Sciences from any recognised institute/college/university in India.
- Be among the top 1000 rank holders in JEE of IIT or AIPMT/NEET and pursuing a BSc/BS/Int.MSc/MS course in basic and natural sciences
- Be pursuing an integrated MS course from NISER, IISERs or be a scholar of KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences, NTSE (National Talent Search Examination), JBNSTS (Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search) or be a medalist of International Olympiad pursuing bachelor/master level course in Natural Science
- The students pursuing courses other than specified are not eligible.
- The students pursuing studies through Open Universities or Distance mode cannot apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on “New User? Register Here”.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit.
Step 4: Once registered successfully, the applicants will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id along with the activation link. Click the activation link to proceed.
Step 5: Log in to the portal using the registered email id and password.
Step 6: Click on the “Scholarship” link.
Step 7: Click on “Apply for Scholarship”.
Step 8: Fill in all required details.
Step 9: Upload the scanned copy of all supporting documents in the prescribed format.
Step 10: Finally, submit the application form.
The last date for application is 31 December 2019.
INSPIRE Programme Division
Department of Science and Technology,
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016
Tel. No: +91-9643339670
Email: email@example.com https://www.online-inspire.gov.in/