Inspire Fellowship for PhD
– Department of Science & Technology (DST) under Ministry of Science and Technology announces Inspire Fellowship for Pursuing Doctoral Program (PhD) in Science & Technology. Indians students are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. / M.Sc.
- 1st Rank Holder at University level examination in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions (Excluding Autonomous Colleges) in India.
- 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate/Post-graduate Level Exam in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply. 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level exam with minimum aggregate of 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) of the entire course/ program
- Candidates who are only Indian Citizen and have acquired their eligibility for INSPIRE Fellowship during the Last year or Current year are eligible.
How to Apply
- Students need to apply through Online mode only
- To apply Online, please visit the website: http://www.onlineinspiregov.in and follow the process as prescribed therein
- No Print out of Application copy needs to be sent to us
- The process is completely online; there will be no scope for making any intimation for an incomplete or wrongly filled application. Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected
- Any legal proceedings in respect to any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or application can be lodged only in Delhi Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums and Delhi Courts/Tribunal/Forums only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any case / dispute
- Advertisement and its guidelines are also available at the website www.inspire-dst.gov.in
The last date for application is
INSPIRE Programme Division
Department of Science and Technology,
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016
Tel. No: +91-9643339670
Email: [email protected]