Indian Institute Of Geomagnetism Research Scholarships
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Research Scholarships is granted to those candidates who have enrolled themselves in any research programs at Indian Institute of Geomagnetism which is an autonomous research organization, comes under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India. This institute was established in 1971and was located in Mumbai. This Institute was earlier known as Colaba-Alibag Observatories, a part of Indian Metrological Department.
- Candidates should be M.Sc,M.Sc (in physics) or Geophysics.
- Candidates should have obtained 60%marks throughout the session.
- Candidates having Physics as the main subject in B.Sc
- Candidates should have the age less than 28 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to give the full information regarding age, address and academic records mentioning about the 10th standard percentage along with the year of passing and subjects included in that.
- It is necessary to attach the attested copies of certificates along with the degress.
- The copies of certificates have to reach to the Registrar for publication of advertisement .This process will take at least one month.
- A candidate who is applying for an interview or test is provided with second class fare only to outstanding candidates.
The last date for application is
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Mumbai Headquarter(Panvel Campus)Plot 5, Sector 18,
Near Kalamboli HighwayNew Panvel
Navi Mumbai, 410218India