Indian Council of Historical Research Doctoral Fellowships for Foreign Nationals
Indian Council of Historical Research Doctoral Fellowships is awarded to those candidates who are from foreign nations. This scholarship is awarded by the Indian Council of Historical research. This council is an independent organization which is under the Indian Societies Registration act which was came into existence in the year 1972.
- This scholarship along with funds is provided to teachers of universities, colleges and research organization.
- This scholarship acts a helping mode to teachers who require financial assistance.
- This scholarship helps to assemble all the historians by providing funds for seminars and workshop.
- This scholarship also provides financial assistance for seminars, journals and congress proceedings so scholars may get the benefits of research work.
- Journals are published twice a year, by the name of Indian Historical Review.
- They have to maintain the Library cum Documentation center for research scholars which were ever-growing.
- This ICHR is covering 2 main centers Bangalore and Guwahati.
Candidates Eligible for Indian Council of Historical Research Doctoral Fellowships for Foreign Nationals are those who have been included in granting scholarship for other scholarship schemes.
The Duration of this Scholarship is for 1 year which may not be extended beyond the period.
How to Apply
- Application should be in printed form which is published with notification.
- It should be completed in full details and submit to the concerned address mentioned in the application form.
- Applications should include 5 copies of note which is prepared on research plan along with Curriculum Vitae.
The last date for application is
(An Autonomous Organization), MHRD, Govt. of India,
ICHR New Delhi, 35 Ferozeshah Road,
New Delhi-110001, Phone No.: +91-11-23382321,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ichr.ac.in