Junior Research Fellow @ Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Junior Research FellowCall for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the DST-GITA India-Taiwan S&T Cooperation Research Project. Applications are invited from self motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Department of Science and Technology (DST-GITA) India-Taiwan S&T Cooperation Programme.
First two years Rs. 31,000 p.m. (Consolidated) and Third year Rs. 35,000 (consolidated). HRA will be given as per rules.
18th June 2021
- M Tech/M E in Electrical Engineering Department with specialization in Power Electronics/Electrical Drives/Power System/Control System or equivalent.
- Candidate should have qualified GATE in the past.
- Candidate should have experimental knowledge in the hardware and controller design of power electronic converters. First division in UG and PG will be given preference.
- Proficient in MATLAB, PSIM, PCB Design Software and Microcontroller/Digital Signal Controller/FPGA.
- Good analytical ability and competent in writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit duly filled and signed application form in the format (available online on the institute website www.vnit.ac.in) and detailed Curriculum Vitae through email and hard copy to the Principal Investigator before the deadlines. Along with the application, candidates have to send:Three Letters of RecommendationOne page write up on the skills and achievements, andOne page write up (in your own words) on your research plans in the related area
The last date for application is 18 June, 2021