IIM Ranchi Post Doctoral Fellowship
In order to create supportive climate for research and invite young persons who have earned their Ph.D. and have publication records may be invited for post-doctoral fellowship. These people will be working in collaboration with existing regular faculty of IIM Ranchi. They may be awarded a fellowship of Rs. 50,000/- per month and contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- per annum. They will be doing research as well as publishing and contributing to IIM Ranchi community as a researcher. They may also help the faculty member in evaluating and preparation of teaching materials. Based on their performance in 1st year their contract may be renewed for one more year. The standard operating procedure for the above agenda is as under.
Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management (includes Business Communication, Business Ethics)
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree or who have submitted their thesis for Ph.D degree may also apply. The thesis must be in appropriate discipline.
- The age limit for applicants for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship will be a maximum of 40 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category).
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to campus to present their research before a final decision is made.
- Past research I Ph.D. thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work would facilitate the initial shortlist process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for on-campus presentation and interview.
- The candidates selected for the PDFM will be attached to the given area and will be associated with a faculty member of the group who will essentially perform the role of a mentor and collaborator.
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty.
|Last Date for receiving the completed application||22 March 2020|
|For SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For others candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online|
Doctoral Programme Office, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi-834008, Jharkhand
Phone : +916512280113
Email : email@example.com
website : www.iimranchi.ac.in