IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a scholarship programme to financially support MBA students enrolled into the first year of a two-year full-time MBA course in the academic session 2021-23.
The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2 years MBA program.
- IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in first year of 2-year MBA program of starting batch of current financial year.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list attached in the FAQ section.
- The gross annual family income of the applicants from all sources should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates should be 35 years of age or younger at the date of application.
How can you apply?
- Step 1: Visit the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2020-22 application link by clicking on ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Gmail
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
Last Date: 02nd Sept, 2021
For more details, please Visit: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/csr-new/mba-scholarship.html
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 011-430-92248 (Ext-124),
- Website https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship