IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019-21
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019-21 – IDFC FIRST Bank is offering scholarships to students enrolled in the first year of a two year full-time MBA Programmes in academic session 2019-21.
The need-based scholarship programme is aimed at helping students to cover tuition fees of their MBA programme. The scholarship applications are allowed from selected 150 B-Schools across India.
The main purpose of this scholarship program is to help students to cover the tuition fees of their MBA program.
- The scholarship is being provided by IDFC FIRST Bank which is an Indian banking company that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. This scholarship programme forms part of its CSR initiative for the year of 2019-20.
- IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporations.
- Application Opening Date: 06th June 2019
- The last date for applying for HDFC First Bank Scholarship 2019-21 is 31st July 2019
- The results of this scholarship will tentatively be declared in August 2019
- IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Open for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs p.a.
- Applicable for students enrolled in first year of batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree (or its equivalent)
Applicant should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned on this list.
- Only students studying in 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA programmes at selected MBA/PGDM colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the financial needs of the applicants. The scholars will be selected based on first-level shortlisting of candidates followed by telephonic/personal interview.
How to Apply
- By following these steps, you can submit the online application.
- IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019-21 Click on the application link – Click Here
- Login / register using Facebook, Gmail or Buddy4Study email account.
- To start filling out the form click on ‘Start App’
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Lastly, click Submit.
- In this way you can apply online.
- Note: No offline application will be accepted for this scholarship.
- Click here for more information related to IDFC First Bank Scholarship – Click Here
The last date for application is 31st July 2019.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 011-430-92248 (Ext-124), Website https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship