IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship
IDFC FIRST Bank is offering scholarships to students enrolled in the first year of a two year full-time MBA Programmes .The need-based scholarship programme is aimed at helping students to cover tuition fees of their MBA programme. The scholarship applications are allowed from selected 150 B-Schools across India. The main purpose of this scholarship program is to help students to cover the tuition fees of their MBA program.
- The last date for applying for HDFC First Bank Scholarship 2019-21 is 31st July 2019
- The results of this scholarship will tentatively be declared in August 2019
- IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Open for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs p.a.
- Applicable for students enrolled in first year of batch of MBA degree (or its equivalent)
- Applicant should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned on this list.
- Only students studying in 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA programmes at selected MBA/PGDM colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply
- By following these steps, you can submit the online application.
- IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2019-21 Click on the application link – Click Here
- Login / register using Facebook, Gmail or Buddy4Study email account.
- To start filling out the form click on ‘Start App’
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Lastly, click Submit.
- In this way you can apply online.
- Note: No offline application will be accepted for this scholarship.
- Click here for more information related to IDFC First Bank Scholarship – Click Here
The last date for application is 31st July 2019