ICMR-DHR International Fellowships 2020-21, Application, Dates
ICMR-DHR International Fellowships 2020-21 – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)–DHR invited call for applications for International Fellowships for the year 2020-21 for Indian Biomedical Scientists.
ICMR and DHR
- One of the major mandates of ICMR and DHR is to augment capacity strengthening of Indian scientists.
- This ICMR-DHR international fellowship programme is intended to create a pool of talented health research personnel by facilitating advanced training and exposure to the latest advancements in knowledge through interaction with the international scientists in emerging areas of clinical/medicine/health sciences.
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship is 15th December 2019
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
- The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least fifteen years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 15 days) and atleast ten years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 1-3 months) in teaching/research in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- The application should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship.
- The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the host Institute where he/she proposes to work during the fellowship.
- The applicant should submit a plan of proposed training for availing the fellowship in the prescribed format.
- The recognition letter from All India Council for Technical Eduction (AICTE) for candidates belonging to Private Colleges/Universities should be submitted.
- The applicant should not have availed any similar fellowship of duration of one month or above from any of the agency of the GoI/State Govts in the last 3 years.
- Screening of applications will be done by the ICMR-DHR and the short listed candidates will be considered by the Selection Committee for awarding the fellowship.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the evaluation of the merit of the candidate and the training needs in the field of medical research by a Committee of eminent scientists.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted online through the website portal of ICMR/DHR: www.icmr.nic.in or www.dhr.gov.in. and guidelines of the Programme are available on ICMR and DHR websites.
The last date for application is 15th December 2019.
Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)–Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India , V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, P.O. Box No. 4911, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029, India, Websitewww.icmr.nic.in or www.dhr.gov.in