ICHR Fellowships 2020 – Post-Doctoral (PDF), Senior Academic (SAF) and Junior Research (JRF)
ICHR PDF, SAF and JRF 2020 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for ICHR New Delhi Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2020, Senior Academic Fellowship (S.A.F.) 2020, Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) 2020 Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), New Delhi is offering Post-Doctoral Fellowships for the academic session 2020-21.
- Last date for online submission: 27th December 2019
|Scholars who have shown significant competence in research work, having been awarded their PhD or have done equivalent research work of merit in History or its allied subjects, and desire to work on approved research themes at recognized Institutions of Research or Universities under the guidance of a senior scholar. The applicants for the Fellowship should be affiliated with a University or a research institute of repute.|
Minimum Age : 45 years; Minimum teaching/research experience: 10 years; Minimum number of publications: (i) Research articles in peer reviewed journals : 10; (ii) Number of Books : 01 (at least)
Candidates who have registered in recognized Universities for Ph.D. programme in HistoricalStudies are eligible to apply for the Fellowship (JRF).
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested scholars may apply in prescribed application form. The candidates are requested to download the application form from our website (i.e. www.ichr.ac.in)
- A detailed synopsis (Five copies) on the proposed research topic should be submitted (both soft copy & hard copy) along with the application and requisite documents/certificates.
- The applicant should attach self attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, research experience and signed copy of check list etc., and to be sent by post to the following address: Member Secretary, Indian Council of Historical Research, No. 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi –110001.
- For (S.A.F.) 2020: Hard copy should be submitted to the Member Secretary and the electronic copy should be emailed on, email@example.com by 27th December 2019
The last date for application is 27th December 2019.
ICHR, New Delhi
Indian Council of Historical Research Notification (ICHR), New Delhi, (No. 1/2016/PDF), Member Secretary, Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001, Website www.ichr.ac.in