ICAR-Post Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2019, Application, Dates
ICAR Post-Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2019 – National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal has invited applications for ICAR – Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Scheme at NDRI, Karnal for 2019-20.
ICAR Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- The ICAR Post-Doctoral Fellowship (ICAR-PDF) is a new programme under the ongoing ‘Strengthening and Development of Higher Agricultural Education in India’ Scheme of Agricultural Education Division (ICAR) to support the bright and talented researchers to pursue Post-Doctoral programme to build capacity in frontier areas of National interest in Dairy & Animal Sciences.
|Last Date to Receive the Application||10th December 2019|
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have obtained Ph.D. degree (with course work) from a recognized University and should be working (in service) in an institution under ICAR-AU System.
- He/she should have completed a minimum of three years of service (including clearance of probation) in regular capacity as a Scientist or equivalent in ICAR-AUs system working in any area of Teaching/Research/Extension.
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 40 years on the last date of submission of application. Age relaxation of five years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged and Women candidates.
How to Apply
- Applications format is available as Annexure C at NDRI website http://www.ndri.res.in/
- The applicant should highlight the objectives, outline of the proposed research work and its utility to the parent Institute.
- Kindly send the application of the suitable candidates, both soft ([email protected]; [email protected]
- Hard copy through proper channel, complete in all respect as per the Proforma (Annexure-C) and Guidelines enclosed with the circular and also available at NDRI/ Institute website http://www.ndri.res.in/, so as to reach the Academic Coordinator, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal-132001 latest by 10th December 2019.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The last date for application is 10th December 2019.
For more details, visit the official website http://www.ndri.res.in/