ICAI – Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2021
Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to registered Ph D Scholars from UGC recognized reputed Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/IIMs approved Ph D Programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed Ph DRegistration .
Scholarship of INR 50,000 per month for a maximum period of 36 months.
Contingency grant not exceeding INR 50,000 per year.
- Membership of ICAI
- At least 75% in 10th and 12th Standard
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application.
- Candidate shall be Full Time Student at the University/College/ Institution while pursuing Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes
- Candidates shall not avail any other scholarship for the same.
How to Apply:
- Following documents must be sent to:
- Research Committee
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- ICAI Bhawan
- 8th Floor, Administrative Building,
- A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA-201309, UP.
- All the documents should be received before 15th June 2021 duly signed and stamped by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/ College/Institution.
Last Date: 31st August, 2021
For more details, please visit – https://www.icai.org/post/icai-doctoral-scholarship-scheme-2021
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No. 7100
New Delhi – 110 002
Phone – [+91] (11) 30110 490
Email – email@example.com