ICAI – Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020
Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to registered PhD Scholars from UGC recognised Indian Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Colleges, IIMs having University/ IIMs approved PhD Programme to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting discipline.
- Rs.50,000/- per month for maximum period of 36 months.
- Annually 5 Scholars will be selected.
- Membership of the ICAI with minimum 75% marks/grade in 10th and 12th standard.
- NET/ SLET and M Phil from a recognized university will carry weight age in the assessment of research proposal.
- The scholar should not be more than 40 years of age on the last date of application.
- Candidates who have already availed UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF)/ Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)/ ICSSR/ ICAR/ CSIR/ ICPR/ ICMR/ ICHR or any such doctoral fellowship awardees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applications are invited through ICAI website, ICAI journal, mass email to members
- The application along with research proposal & abstract (3000 and 300 words respectively) and all the enclosures, must be sent to: Research Committee before the last date mentioned in the advertisement duly signed and stamped by the Ph.D. Registered institution.
Last Date: July 31, 2020
For more details, please visit:https://resource.cdn.icai.org/59393research48349dss.pdf
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No. 7100
New Delhi – 110 002
Phone – [+91] (11) 30110 490
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org