IAS Bangalore Summer Research Fellowship , Application, Dates
Scholarship Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and The National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad invites the applications for various two (2) months Summer Research.
(i) Applicants should be studying in one of the following courses:
- BS / BSc / BVSc / BPharm (II and III years only)
- BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only)
- MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
- ME / MTech / MCA (I year only)
- (5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II/III/IV years only)
- (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only)
- Integrated PhD (I, II years only)
(ii) The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above.
(iii) Students doing PhD are not eligible.
(iv) Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit online application form through the three institutes website www.ias.ac.in; www.insaindia.org; www.nasi.org.in
The candidates are required to upload the following along with the application
(i) Sanned copies of mark sheets ((in JPEG format) from class X till last examination
(ii) A write-up (in about 150 – 250 words) as to the specific area of the applicant and indicate what the applicant wants to learn and achieve
(iii) Names of potential guides with whom the applicant would like to work
(iv) The contact details of one of their present teachers or the Head of the Department (HoD) for the Academies to approach them and obtain recommendation letter.
The last date for application is