Hindu Hitachi Scholarships
In 1959, the Hindu Hitachi Scholarships was started in collaboration with The Hindu Newspaper and Hitachi, Japan for providing larger exposure to Indian Engineers to advance Japanese technology and their committed work culture. This particular scholarship is actually for technical training for B.E and B. Sc (Engineering) graduates or equivalent from any recognized university for further study and conducting research activities in Japan. It is to be noted that only two or three Engineers are selected through strict process for each year from all over India.
- Candidates applying for the scholarships should be Indian citizens
- Should not be over 30 years of age as on the 31st March of a particular year
- Should at least be a B.E. or B.Sc or holder of an equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Candidates having prior exposure to training in related field will be at an advantage
- Candidates should have at least professional work experience of 1 year
- Candidates, who have already applied for scholarships, the previous year, should not apply once again.
How to Apply
Application forms for the Hindu Hitachi Scholarships are available at the registered office of:
859 & 560, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 002
These forms duly completed and marked ‘The Hindu Hitachi Training Scheme’ should be sent to the aforesaid address within the notified date.
The last date for application is
859 & 860,
Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002.