HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Scheme
HDFC Bank believes that the benefits of economic growth need to flow to all sections of society. Although not a panacea, education would be one of the main interventions that would lead to the overall economic and social development of the society. With the aim of empowering individuals who are economically and socially disadvantaged, the bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) programme is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing a personal/economic exigency.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Schools students from Government aided or Private school in classes 6 to 12
- College students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Fulltime/Part-time Degree/Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognised under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Govt. rules and guidelines
- Students undergoing a crisis situation
How to Apply
- Application form and application details are available on www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship. The application can be submitted either online or as a physical copy
- Step-I: Log on to www.hdfcbank.com
- Step-II: Click on http://nextgenp3.com/form.php?form=30
- Step-III Fill in the details and upload all the necessary documents in PDF/JPEG format (documents ‘size should not exceed more than 15 MB
- Step-IV: Submit – In the event that you are unable to make an online submission, a hard copy of the same can be submitted to the nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
- The Application form can be submitted at any branch of HDFC Bank. Do not forget to get the form endorsed by the branch manager before submission
The last date for application is
G -1, Harbhaajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,