Haryana Post-Matric Scholarship Scholarships
Haryana Government has announced Post-Matric Scholarship dates. Online applications are invited from the students belonging to Minority Communities namely Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains Notified by the Central Govt. Pursuing, Education from XI to PhD including Technical/Vocational Courses of Industrial Centres (affiliated with NCVT) in Govt./Recognized Schools/Institutes for Post-Matric Scholarship to be awarded eligibility as per criteria/condition by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India
Student should be permanent residing in Haryana State
The annual income, from all sources, of students’ parents or guardian should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh
The continuance/new grant of award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination
The Income Certificate and Minority Community Certificate should be issued by 1st Class Magistrate (S.D.M/Tehsildar or self-declaration by Students/ parents) otherwise application will be rejected
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to apply online. Scholarship amount to students under Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be disbursed directly to the Bank Accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode
Continuation of the Scholarship in subsequent years will depend on successful completion of the Academic Year with 50% marks during the preceding year.
Scholarship Holder under this Scheme will not be able to avail any other Scholarship/Stipend for pursuing the course.
Students should fill their own Bank Account Number. RAN Card Number for applying online & their Bank Account Number should be Aadhaar-seeded
Scholarship will not be given to more than two students in a family
How to Apply
- Only online applications will be accepted. All minority students can apply online on the website: www.scholarships.gov.in
- Students will forward their applications online to the School/ Institutions and will also take a print-out. This print-out along with all requisite documents (as prescribed in the print-out) will be submitted to the concerned School/ Institutions. Students will get a permanent ID, which he/she will keep with him/her for any further correspondence etc.
- Students who are studying in other states but domicile in Haryana will also apply online
- Students are advised to read the terms and conditions and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available on the home page of website: scholarships.gov.in before filing the online applications
- School/Institution verification is mandatory. The School/ Institution will scrutinize and forward all these applications online by login on the same
- For more details visit: https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in & www.scholarships.gov.in
The last date for application is
SCO No. 09, Sector 5, Panchkula,
Website https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in & www.scholarships.gov.in