Hans Foundation Fellowship Program Notification
Application are invited from the eligible candidates by The Hans Foundation for Hans Foundation Fellowship Program Starting 2019. The aim of THF Fellowship is to create a cadre of visionary leaders who would be groomed to undertake catalytic and collaborative roles in facilitating social development processes for an inclusive and equitable society.
- The application should not be submitted any later than 11:59 PM IST on 15th July 2019
- This fellowship is for young professionals. A THF Fellow must:
- Be 21 to 28 years of age at the time of application
- Be a postgraduate in any discipline
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be residing in India for the past one year
- Be prepared to be placed in any part of the country for fellowship
How to Apply
- This application form has been developed on Google Forms and therefore you would be required to have a Google ID (Gmail ID) for sign-in.
- Also do note that in case you close the browser before submitting your application, your data will not be saved, and you would have to start from the beginning of the application. Therefore, it is recommended to view the application in PDF format before you proceed to the next section and keep the answers ready for online submission.
- Follow the below steps to apply Click Here to access the online application form
The last date for application is 15th July 2019
C-301, 3rd Floor, Hudco Place,
Andrews Ganj, Ansal Plaza,
Khel Gaon Marg
New Delhi – 110049, India Delhi: (011) – 49524545
Dehradun: (0135) – 2769978