Hans Foundation Fellowship Program 2019 Notification
Hans Foundation Fellowship Program 2019 – Application are invited from the eligible candidates by The Hans Foundation for Hans Foundation Fellowship Program Starting 2019. The aim of THF Fellowship is to create a cadre of visionary leaders who would be groomed to undertake catalytic and collaborative roles in facilitating social development processes for an inclusive and equitable society.
About the Fellowship Program
- From 2019, THF is introducing one year ‘The Hans Fellowship Program’ with the objective to create a cadre of visionary leaders. These leaders would be groomed to undertake catalytic and collaborative roles in facilitating social development processes for inclusive and equitable society. The Fellowship Program would:
- Provide young professionals with an opportunity to work with THF’s NGO Partners, create positive change and give a potential start to a career in the development sector.
- Provide THF’s NGO Partner organizations with young talents who can support the organizations with their skill sets.
Offering this Scholarship
- The fellowship program is being organised by The Hans Foundation (THF), a registered Indian Public Charitable trust established in 2009.
- A total of 15 qualified individuals will be selected for the fellowship program. The fellows will receive the following benefits-The fellows will receive an all-inclusive monthly honorarium of INR 35,000 during the Fellowship period
- THF will separately bear the cost associated with centralised training and outstation travels.
- The application should not be submitted any later than 11:59 PM IST on 15th July 2019
- This fellowship is for young professionals. A THF Fellow must:
- Be 21 to 28 years of age at the time of application
- Be a postgraduate in any discipline
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be residing in India for the past one year
- Be prepared to be placed in any part of the country for fellowship
Note: Preference would be given to candidates with a qualification/experience in social sciences, rural development, community health, education and other aligned thematic areas.
How to Apply
- Please Note: This application form has been developed on Google Forms and therefore you would be required to have a Google ID (Gmail ID) for sign-in.
- Also do note that in case you close the browser before submitting your application, your data will not be saved, and you would have to start from the beginning of the application. Therefore, it is recommended to view the application in PDF format before you proceed to the next section and keep the answers ready for online submission.
- Follow the below steps to apply Click Here to access the online application form
- After the submission of the online application form, the candidates will be contacted for a telephonic discussion. The shortlisted candidates will then be called in for a final round of interview by a selection committee of highly qualified and experienced experts at the THF in New Delhi
- Note: The shortlisted candidates should be available to travel to New Delhi for the final interview call. Their 3AC train/equivalent bus fare would be reimbursed by THF.
The last date for application is 15th July 2019
C-301, 3rd Floor, Hudco Place,
Andrews Ganj, Ansal Plaza,
Khel Gaon Marg
New Delhi – 110049, India Delhi: (011) – 49524545
Dehradun: (0135) – 2769978