Started with an aim to make abroad higher education more accessible to students, GyanDhan has helped tens of thousands of students in selecting the right financing option. In continuation of our efforts towards our aim, we are launching the GyanDhan Scholarship. This scholarship of INR 1 Lakh will be awarded to 1 student.
GyanDhan scholarship is a financial aid of a fixed amount which will be granted to students based on the merit and strength of the profile submitted.
- GyanDhan scholarship is a financial aid of a fixed amount which will be granted to students based on the merit and strength of the profile submitted.
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click on the start application
- Step 2: Please fill up the following
- Email Id
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest student. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
tudents will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship –
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Students will be able to upload their documents provided their loan application is in the process via GyanDhan.
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.
The last date for application is 31st August, 2021