Government Research Adhichatra scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Government Research Adhichatra 2020-21, Maharashtra from students who have completed post-graduation and are willing to pursue PhD in their respective subject.
The selected students will receive INR 750 per month as scholarship and INR 1,000 per year for other expenses.
30th June, 2021
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Be a postgraduate
- Have scored at least 60% marks in post-graduation (Note: In courses like BA/BSc/BEd and MA/MSc/MEd and other degree courses, less than 60% marks is applicable)
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
- Be studying in one of the following institutions –
- Govt. Science Institute (Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad),
- Govt. Vidarbha Gyan Vidnyan Science Institute (Amravati),
- Vasant Rao Naik Mahavidyalaya College (Nagpur),
- Universities and affiliated colleges
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 30th June, 2021