Government of NCT of Delhi Scholarship Schemes
The Department is fully committed to the highest standard of excellence and transparency in providing the benefits to the people belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC’s/Minorities. Number of schemes are being implemented by Govt. of NCT of Delhi for socio-economic development of residents of Delhi belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC’s/Minorities.Name of the schemes implemented amount of financial assistance given under the schemes and conditions laid down therein which are to be completed by the applicant, name and telephone number of the officers of the department dealing with the various schemes is given in the last. Format of the application form is published in the newspapers alongwith advertisement of the schemes.
1. Reimbursement of Tuition Fees for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students of class I to XII studying in recognised private
2. Financial assistance for purchase of stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students of class I to XII studying in
Government Schools/recognized school of Delhi
3. Scholarship/Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students for class I to XII studying in Government Schools/recognized schools of Delhi
4. Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority students studying in recognised Colleges/Professional/Technical Institutions.
5. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
6. Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
7. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Scheduled Caste studying in Classes IX & X
8. Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
How to Apply
1. Applicants can apply online through E-district Portal of NIC Delhi i.e. www.edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. All required documents are to be uploaded on portal.
2. Scholarship is available to all SC students whose parents/ guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum who are pursuing post matriculation/post secondary (college/university) level studies in Govt. Recognized institution.
3. Upload all relevant documents like aadhaar, Bank details, previous year Mark sheet, original fee receipts, fee structure, income certificate & caste certificate.
4. All the children of same family/parents are also eligible subject to the income limit of the parents. Students availing any other scholarship/stipend such as merit scholarship will not be eligible for the scholarship.
5. A certificate from the institution to the effect that the student is not getting any other scholarship/stipend.
6. Date of admission in the course/commencement of class and completion of course.
7. Upload a copy of certificate, Diploma, Degree etc. in respect of all previous examination passed.
8. Income certificate issued from the office of SDM of Delhi valid on the date of submission of application should be uploaded on the portal.
9. For Institutes situated outside Delhi, the Institute Verification page and parent/guardian verification page should be uploaded by the applicant on E-district portal.
10. Upload a copy of Caste certificate issued by the Govt. of NCT of NCT of Delhi.
The last date for application is