Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra
Department of School Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra from students of Classes IX to XII studying Sanskrit as one the subjects. This scholarship aims to attract students towards the Sanskrit subject at the Secondary stage.
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- Class 9th to class 12th students studying Sanskrit as one of the subjects will be eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Students wishing to apply for the scholarship can go through the following steps:
- Aspirants can apply via online mode.
- Click here to register online here.
- Firstly, candidates have to register as a new user.
- Students must ensure that their mobile number should register with aadhaar card.
- Now, complete your aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
- Fill all the required details to complete the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, students have to login using username and password.
- Complete your application process and finally submit the application form.
The last date for application is 28-Feb-2019
School Education, Government of Maharashtra