GLA University Scholarship – GLA University Admission Scholarship 2021-22
Applications are invited for GLA University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 from students who wish to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. courses at GLA University. GLA University is offering a number of scholarships for students based on their academic achievements to pursue B Tech /B Pharma/M Tech/M Pharma/Ph D courses.
B Tech Students:
- Based on 10+2 scores – Up to INR 60,000
- Based on JEE Mains percentile – Up to INR 74,000
M Pharma Students:
- Based on 10+2 scores – INR 25,000/- per annum
M Tech and M Pharma Students:
- Based on GATE qualification – INR 1,33,000 per annum
- Based on Non-GATE and GLAET qualification – INR 1,05,000 per annum
- A teaching assistantship of INR 25,000/- per month will be given to selected full-time research scholars in all streams.
31st July, 2021
- Have taken admission to any of the following courses at GLA University: B Tech/B Pharmacy/M Tech/M Pharma/Ph D
- Fulfill academic requirements for each programme
- Have qualified entrance examinations like JEE Mains/GATE/ GLAET
- To know more about the academic requirements, please refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail’ document below.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 31st July, 2021
For more details, please visit:
About GLA University
GLA University is among 12 private universities in India to receive 12B Status from UGC. We nurture our students with multifaceted education in the streams like management, engineering, law, computers, etc. With over 30,000 alumni working across the globe in top-notch companies, GLA has carved its identity as the gateway to global success.