DRDO Scholarship 2019 for Girls to pursue Engineering course
DRDO Scholarship 2019 for Girls – DRDO Scholarship 2019 for Girls, which is being conducted by the Defence Research and Development Organisation through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB) is now open for registrations.
The online application page has been made available on the official RAC website, and the online registrations for the same will begin at 9:30 am IST on 25th July 2019.
DRDO Scholarship 2019
- DRDO has launched “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB), DRDO HQ.
- RAC invites online scholarship applications from the Girls / Women students studying in first year of Undergraduate (BE/B.TECH: full time four year degree) and Postgraduate (M.Tech/ME: two year full time degree course) under “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg” through RAC website
Overview of DRDO Scholarship 2019
- Name of Authority: Defence Research & Development Organization
- Total Number of Scholarships: 20 (UG) + 10 (PG): 30 Scholarships
- Courses Level: Engineering (UG & PG)
- Starting Date to submit the online application: 25th July 2019
- Deadline to Apply Online: 10th September 2019
1. UG Scholarship
- Eligibility: BE/B.TECH/B.Sc. Engg in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg/ Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
- Scholarship Amount: Rs.120000 / year or annual fees whichever is less for a maximum period of four years.
2. PG Scholarship
- Eligibility: ME/M.TECH/M.Sc. Engg in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg/ Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
- Scholarship Amount: Rs.15500/- per month subject to Rs.186000/- per year for a maximum period of two years.
- First year Undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech./BSc. Engg.) scholarship (for 4-yr full time course) will be based on the merits of JEE Main. Candidates without valid JEE (Main) score will not be considered
- First year Post graduate (M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. Engg.) scholarship (for 2 yr full time course) will be based on the valid GATE score on merit basis. The candidates without valid GATE score will not be considered.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates are required to follow certain guidelines in order to register for the DRDO scholarship 2019 for girls, and some of them are as follows:
- The Indian women with the desired eligibility need to first register with the official RAC website https://rac.gov.in
- The application form is available on Rac.gov.in and it will not open on Internet Explorer web browser. The recommended web browsers are Mozilla Firefox ver. 60 and Google Chrome ver. 60 or higher.
- Step 1 is the filling of Biodata. Candidates need to note that the information furnished will be verified.
- Step 2 is uploading photographs and relevant documents. Candidates would be required to scan the relevant certificates to convert them into separate PDF or JPG image files and the size of an individual file should not exceed 500Kb. Furthermore, the PDF so created must not be password protected.
- Candidates can choose to save the details entered and the final step would be to lock the application.
- Candidate can, however, unlock their applications to make corrections till the closing date and time of advertisement, which is 10th September 2019 5:00 pm IST.
- For more information on the DRDO scholarship 2019 for girls, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on the official RAC website.
The last date for application is 10th September 2019.
website :- https://rac.gov.in