Digital Bharti Covid Scholarship
Digital Bharti Covid Scholarship” is the initiative of “PARLIAMENTARIANS WITH INNOVATORS FOR INDIA” The second wave of the coronavirus pandemic has left many children orphaned and vulnerable across India.
Countless children have lost both their parents, while many are merely surviving with a single parent, who is not able to support the children financially and emotionally. In most of such cases, the relatives, too, turn indifferent. These Covid orphans are often left with no support and enormous helplessness. The purpose of Digital Bharati, which is an initiative of PI India, is to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the current Covid-19 crisis. This project will provide them scholarships so that they can continue their education without any hindrance.
31st July, 2021
- Need cum crisis based scholarship
- Students who lost their parent(s) since January 2020.
- No minimum academic percentage, however, students should be continuing their education.
- PAN India students are eligible to participate
- Death certificate along with an identity proof of parent/guardian
- Any guardian/parent can fill the form on behalf of student (Uncle, aunty, teacher, tutor, grandparents)
- Digital verification of selected beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 31st July, 2021