Delhi CMs Urban Leaders Fellowship Program , Application, Dates
Delhi Government has invited applications for the Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship Program, aimed at making Delhi among the best governed cities in the world.
- PhD degree with minimum one year full-time work experience
- Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 3 years fulltime work experience. Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post-Graduate”
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries etc. who are registered with their respective professional bodies shall be eligible to apply for Fellows if they have minimum 3 years of post-registration work experience
- Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 5 years full-time work experience.
How to Apply
- Online Application: The first round of shortlisting will be done based on academic and professional qualifications of the applicants, and their responses to personal statement question in the online application. Candidates will be evaluated on criteria such as academic performance, credibility of institution, total years and relevance of work experience, and motivation for the Fellowship programme. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview round
- Interview: The final round will consist of a face-to-face interview with a panel comprising officials from the Government of NCT of Delhi, and experts from academia and civil society. Candidates will be interviewed either in-person in Delhi (preferred) or through video Conferencing
- For more details and to apply, visit www.cmulf.dtu.ac.in
The last date for application is