Delhi Assembly Research Centre Fellowship Programme Notification
Delhi Assembly invites online application from meritorious and outstanding youth to be engaged in the Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC) of the Delhi Legislative Assembly as Fellows/ Associate Fellows.
Final date for selected candidate to accept offer: 29th March 2019
Fellowship programme begins: 01st April 2019
- Between 21 and 35 years of age as on 01.04.2019 (i.e. should be born on Or after 01.04.1984 and on or before 31.03.1998)
- Doctorate/PhD with one year full time experience. OR
Post Graduate with minimum 60 % of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 02 (two) years full time work experience. (Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc., with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th Class will be considered as Post Graduates) OR
Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc,.who are registered with their respective professional bodies shall be eligible for Fellowship if they have minimum of 02 (two) years of post registration work experience. OR
Graduate with minimum 60 % of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 04(four) years full time work experience.
How to Apply
- Applications will be filled online through the official website of DARC
- There are 2 steps to fill online application:
a. Step 1: Login registration
b. Step 2: Application form after login registration
- Applicants have to first complete form of login registration. On successful registration, one user ID is automatically generated by system and displayed on screen. This user ID will be his/her application number along with the password that they have set during login registration process.Applicants are advised to save this user id for any future communication.
- After completion of step 1 for login registration, applicants have to go to step 2 for filling their details in application form using the user-id
- For more information visit the official website:http://darc.dtu.ac.in/
The last date for application is