Cummins Scholarship Program Cummins India Foundation CIF Scholarships
In 2006, Cummins India Foundation (CIF) initiated the ‘Cummins Scholarship Program’ for meritorious students from financially and socially disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue professional degree and diploma courses. Till date CIF through the program has provided the scholarship to around 1139 deserving students. Cummins also entrusts these scholars to its senior employees, who as mentors provide guidance through the entire duration of the course.
Students currently pursuing professional degree/diploma in Engineering at an educational institute recognized by the University Grants Commission / Central / State Government OR who have attained minimum 60% in their senior secondary exam or higher secondary exam and have been admitted for further studies in the above specified course.
* The candidate must have obtained minimum 60 % in the previous exams of the course they are studying in.
* The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years.
* Preference will be given to 1st / 2nd year degree and diploma students.
* Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
* The total family income of the candidate should not exceed INR.3 lakhs per annum.
* This scholarship program can be availed by Students currently residing / studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore (Dewas / Pithampur) ONLY.
How to Apply
You can apply online through www.cumminsindia.com. Incomplete online applications shall not be considered.Application forms will be accepted . Incomplete online applications shall not be considered. For any clarification, please contact our helpline at 020-67067379.
The last date for application is
Phone: 020 67067379