CUCET Admission Scholarship 2021
Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) Admission Scholarship 2021-22, an initiative of Chandigarh University, is offered to students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at Chandigarh University in fields like Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Management, Integrated Law, etc.
- The university offers up to 100% fee waiver to students under various categories based on their academic merit, performance in the entrance examination or any other achievement.
- Different categories of scholarships include – CUCET Scholarships – Scholarship ranging from 15% to 100% fee waiver
- Pre-Earned Credit Program Scholarship – 10% to 50% semester fee (for Non-IBM Courses) and 5% to 25% semester fee (for IBM Collaborative Courses)
- Merit Scholarship Schemes – Up to 100% semester fees (For Undergraduate, Engineering, MBA, Diploma for LEET, and PG courses)
- Other Concessions – Up to 20% concession on the yearly fee based on different criteria Scholarship scheme for the wards of Defence Personnel – Up to 15% concession on the yearly fee CU Sports Policy – Up to 100% fee concession
- Architecture Scholarship – Up to 40% of the semester fee Scholarship for family members of Chandigarh University Staff – 50% concession in academic fees Early Bird Scholarship for PG Students – Up to 15% fee waiver
First two years Rs. 31,000 p.m. (Consolidated) and Third year Rs. 35,000 (consolidated). HRA will be given as per rules.
31st July, 2021
- To be eligible, an applicant must –Apply for admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Chandigarh University
- For UG Courses – Have secured 50% or more marks in secondary education (10+2) from a recognized board (CBSE / PSEB / ICSE or any other State / National board)
- For PG Courses – Have secured 50% or more marks in their Graduation from a recognized university Qualify entrance examinations like CUCET, JEE (Main), NATA, CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT, etc.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The last date for application is 31st July, 2021
For more details, please visit:
CUCET Admission Scholarship