CSIR Raman Research Fellowship
Applications are invited from CSIR institutes for the award of Raman Research Fellowships for the year 2019-2020.
- the duly filled in Applications, complete in all respect is –
- Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, (FTT / Mission mode projects/NIMITLI projects/major programs of Institute) who have completed minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- The candidate should not be more than 45 year of age as on
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to submit 6 (six) copies of their application form. In addition, an electronic copy of the nomination summary as per Annexure-III may be sent to the undersigned (email@example.com)
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s Vision.
The last date for application is –
BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd
436, 2nd Floor, 27th Main, Sector-1, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka
+91-(080)-5099-7000 / 080-5099-2444(main number)
1800-200-3757 (toll free)