CLP India Scholarship Scheme
CLP India Scholarship Scheme is CLP India’s flagship education intervention program. The scheme applies to community catchment areas around CLP India business locations and is aimed primarily at providing financial support to aspiring students for their 10+2, vocational, graduation and further studies, with added emphasis on supporting girl students. The scheme entails the provision of partial financial support in form of non-returnable scholarship in tranches to help and support the education and related costs incurred by the students. In calendar year, CLP India intends to aid 850 selected students across all CLP RE Asset locations.
- Application deadline: 30 April 2019
- Applicant students must score 50% marks in their previous academic annual exam.
- Applicant students must be from community catchment areas around all CLP India RE Assets business locations (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Rajasthan).
- Applicant students must secure admission and pursue their study in 10th to 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Vocational training.
- The scholarship applicant family must not own a four wheeler, Air-condition or LED TV.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on CLP India Scholarship Scheme ‘Apply Now’ link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application Form’ to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload all relevant documents.
Step 5: Finally click on Submit.
The last date for application is 30 April 2019