Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC Students
The Government of Himachal Pradesh is inviting applications from the students of the Scheduled Caste communities, studying in the post-matric and post-secondary levels and having domicile of Himachal Pradesh for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Himachal Pradesh 2019. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to SC students at a higher level of education. The selected students will get variable benefits including maintenance allowance, fees and other allowances.
Last date for online application: 31 December 2019
Last date of defect verification: 15 January 2020
Last date of institute verification: 15 January 2020
The individuals who fulfil the following requirements can apply:
- Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Applicant must be studying in a post-matric or post-secondary level
- Applicant must be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than INR 2,50,000
- Applicant must be studying in
- Institutions of National Importance
- Central University/State University/Autonomous colleges recognised by UGC and Universities /Colleges recognised under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act
- Deemed Universities
- Private Universities recognised by State/Centre with A level or equivalent accreditation by NAAC/NBA
- Private Professional Institutions affiliated to a recognized Central/State University and covered by Fee Fixation Committee as mandated by Supreme Court
- Recognised schools/colleges for Classes XI and class XII
- Diploma granting Institutions as recognized by State/UT Governments
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly. No changes can be made once the form is submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
The last date for application is 31 December 2019.
Email: [email protected] https://scholarships.gov.in/