CCRT Scholarship to Young Artist
The Centre for cultural resources and training (CCRT), Ministry of culture, government of India, invites applications for the award of scholarships to young artistes of outstanding promise in the fields of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dances, Light Classical Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts for the year 2020.
No of scholarships: Up to 400 scholarships
Duration: The duration of scholarship will be two years.
Each selected scholar will be paid Rs. 5000/- per month for a period of two years to cover his/ her living expenses on travelling, books, art material or other equipment and tuition or training charge
Applicants should have an adequate general education to pursue their training effectively.
- Applicant must be Indian National.
- Applicant should have an adequate knowledge in the connected arts/disciplines.
- Applicant must give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively.
- As the scholarships are meant for advance training and not for beginners, Applicants must have already acquired a degree of proficiency in the chosen field.
- The Applicant should have undergone a minimum of 05 years training with their Guru/Institutes. The Certificate to this effect duly signed by the present Guru / institute and former Guru / Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 1st April 2019 for the year 2019-20. Age relaxation is not permissible.
The last date December, 2019
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,
15-A, Sector – 7,
New Delhi – 110075
Telephone : (011) 25309300 Extn: 319 and 331
Fax : 91-11-25088637,
E-mail :- email@example.com
Website : http://www.ccrtindia.gov.in/