C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship Renewal
Minority Welfare Scholarships ( C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship Renewal) Directorate of Minority Welfare , Government of Kerala
1. Should belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
6. Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
7. THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR HOSTEL STIPEND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP.
How to Apply
- Step-1: Go to the official web portal of Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala or click on the link to apply for the scholarship.
- Step-2: Select the type of scholarship type
- Step-3: Read all the guidelines carefully and hit on the apply online tab.
- Step-4: Now register to the account by providing the required information.
- Step-5: Fill up all the fields in the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Application form.
- Step-6: Now, click on the submit button and also take the printout of the same for further reference.
The last date for application is
For more information’s please refer : http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
Office: 0471 2302090
Projects & Scholarships: 0471-2300524