Bharti Infratel Scholarship Program
Bharti Infratel Scholarship Program is being implemented by Shishu Sarothi. With a vision of encouraging and helping students with Disabilities from North East India for Higher Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Professional courses.
Students with disabilities, belonging to the North-Eastern states of India, i.e. Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
The last date for application – September 10, 2020
- Class 10th/ Matriculation.
- Pursuing higher education, i.e. 12th (Higher Secondary) /Graduation/ Post-Graduation /Professional
- Benchmark Disability, i.e 40% and above as per disability certificate.
Age Limit: 14 – 29 years
Students with disabilities, who do not belong to the North-Eastern states of India but are studying in Institutes/Colleges recognised by Government of India as Institute of National Importance (INIs), located in the North-East.
- Class 12th/Higher Secondary.
- Pursuing higher education, i.e. Graduation/Post-Graduation/ Professional.
- Benchmark Disability, i.e 40% and above as per disability certificate
Age Limit: 17 – 29 years
- Coloured Passport Sized Photo
- ID Proof: Voter Id/Passport/Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Disability Certificate
- BPL Card, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if applicable
- Class 10/ HSLC Mark sheet
- Class 12/Higher Secondary Mark sheet, if applicable
- Pass Certificate/Mark sheet of Graduation Examination, if applicable
- Pass Certificate /Mark sheet of Post-Graduation Examination, if applicable
- Admission Fee receipt of the course of current semester, if applicable
- Mark sheet of the last semester examination appeared, if applicable
Centre for Rehabilitation & Training for Multiple Disability
Off Ramkrishna Mission Road, Birubari
Guwahati – 7810 16, Assam
Phone : +91 7086268549
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website : http://www.shishusarothi.org/