ASEAN India Research Fellowship
Applications are invited for ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship (AIRTF) for ASEAN Researchers supported by ASEAN-India Science & Technology Development Fund (AISTDF). In order to support and facilitate mobility among young talented researchers of ASEAN MS, India and ASEAN instituted the scheme ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship (AIRTF) Scheme for ASEAN young researchers to work at any of the Indian research/ academic Institution
Applications can be submitted at any time during the year. Application will be processed in two cycles ending 30th June and 31st December 2019 of each year.
- Applicant should be working in a national R&D or academic institution in his/ her home ASEAN Member country. The application should be endorsed by the Head of his/ her institution confirming that if selected, he/ she will be sanctioned leave for the Fellowship period and will join his/ her duties back in the institution on completion of the Fellowship in India.
- The upper age limit for the applicant is 45 years as on date of submission of application.
- Fluency in English language
- Indian nationals are not eligible for the Fellowship.
How to Apply
The Applicant should submit the application, through email, to the Science & Technology Division of ASEAN Secretariat with a copy to IMRC Division, Department of Science & Technology
The last date for application is
- Science and Engineering Research Board(SERB)5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor,Vasant Square MallSector-B, Pocket-5,Vasant Kunj
- New Delhi – 110 070
- aistdf [dot] serb [at] gmail [dot] com