Anant National University Post Graduate Fellowship
The Anant National University (ANU) is offering Anant Postgraduate Fellowship for both Indian and International creative students
- Last Date to Submit Applications is 31st March 2019
- The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to professionals from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, archaeology, heritage and conservation, and relevant social science disciplines of anthropology, sociology, history, geography, geology and other allied fields.
- Candidates should have successfully completed their undergraduate degrees from recognized institutions with a sound academic and extra-curricular record.
- Open to both Indian and International Students
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online mode on their official website (www.anu.edu.in)
- You can also email the application form along with the required documents to email@example.com the subject line “Application for 2019 Cohort”. Please note that offers will be made on a rolling basis. We therefore strongly urge you to apply early.
- Please read the instructions carefully before applying https://anu.edu.in/fellowship-landingpage/
The last date for application is 31st March 2019
Garima Aggarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org, Anant Fellowship Admissions Office: email@example.com; or call the Admissions Office on: Mo.: +91 81410 33344; and Website www.anu.edu.in