AIPMST – All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test
All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test (AIPMST) examination objectives is to provide financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students
28th February 2018
- A candidate must have passed the Class 12th from a recognized board with minimum 55 % marks.
- Those who are appearing the 12th examination can also apply on the provision basis.
- The number of attempts for GEN/OBC candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST/PH categorycandidates, it is limited to 5 years.
- The date of birth of the candidate must fall on or after 1st October 1994. 5 years relaxation in upper age limit is given to SC/ST/PH category candidates.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to fill up the Online Application as per the norms prescribed on the website www.aipmstsecondary.co.in/ or www.aipmstprimary.co.in
- The students must fill up their application forms, pay fees and submit them Online
- but those who want to pay fees Offline must take print-out of the dully filled up application forms and pay fee through DD
- Filled application form along with Demand Draft must be sent at the following address: G-19, Ist Floor, Sector -3, Noida (Delhi NCR) – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
For more information visit the website: www.aipmst.co.in
The last date for application is 28th February 2018
106, First Floor, Vardhaman Diamond Plaza,
DB Gupta Road, Paharganj,
New Delhi Pincode: 110055, 011-65250666,