Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship 2020
Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship 2020 – Adobe India invites applications for inaugural Women in Technology Scholarship in India 2020-21
The Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, strives towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
- Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2020-21
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2020*
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
- Provide Adobe collaboration and mentoring for BTP. The remainder of the winner’s B. Tech tuition fee: 1 or 2 years. Travel to Grace Hopper Conference and participate.
- If any paper (Based on Internship / BTP collaboration) gets accepted in a conference (approved by Adobe), travel to that conference for one author.
- An Adobe India wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners
- Application Deadline: September 22nd, 2019, 05.00 PM India time
- To be eligible for the 2020 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian female citizen student
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2020-21.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted through our dedicated application portal which opened on August 25th, 2019 and will close on September 22nd, 2019, 5 pm India time
- Send your applications to https://research.adobe.com/forms/adobe-india-women-in-technology-scholarship/
- No emailed applications will be accepted
- Applications must include:
- (a) Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- (b) Resume
- (c) Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution· One reference from a Professor (reference letter should be sent by Professor to email@example.com, clearly mentioning the Student’s name in the Subject line of the Email)
The last date for application is September 22nd, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.adobe.com