TATA Memorial Hospital Mumbai (ACTREC) PhD Admissions open in Life Sciences
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, for online examinations and the award of Junior Research Fellowships [JRF 2019] for Ph.D. in Life Sciences at the Tata Memorial Centre.
- The dates will be displayed on the ACTREC website in May 2019
Written Entrance Exam will be displayed on the ACTREC Website: 07th June 2019
The Online Exam will be conducted on 25th January 2019 at 9.00 a.m.
Date for Interviews to be held at ACTREC: 29th, 30th, 31st May & 1st June 2018
Interviews will be conducted at ACTREC in June 2019Date for Interviews to be held at ACTREC: 29th, 30th, 31st May & 1st June
M.Sc.(Applied-Biology/Biochemistry/Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Zoology or related Biological Sciences)/M. Tech. (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology); M.V.Sc.; M.Pharm. from a recognized University, with 50% aggregate marks
Those awaiting results may also apply. As per HBNI guidelines, candidates with < 50% aggregate marks cannot be considered for an interview or admitted to the program. Candidates who have done post-graduation course of only one-year duration are not eligible
How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions before filling the online application [www.actrec.gov.in]
- Incomplete forms and those without fees and requisite attachments will be rejected. Application fees of Rs. 500/- must be paid by online transfer. In case of difficulty, fees may be paid by demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of TMC-ACTREC payable in Navi Mumbai (candidate’s name and application number must be written behind the DD) and sent to ACTREC-TMC by courier or speed post at the address provided
- Female candidates and SC/ ST/ physically handicapped candidates with minimum 40% disability (disability proof must be attached) are exempted from paying fees
- Students have to give three choices of Exam Centre in their application. Final admission into the PhD Program is subject to the candidate satisfying HBNI eligibility criteria as mentioned above. TMC reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria in case of receipt of large number of applications
The last date for application is
Tata Memorial Centre), Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210 & Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Parel, Mumbai-400012, Website www.actrec.gov.in