Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to M.Ed Course for the academic year 2017- 18.
M.Ed Course is conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar
Online applications are invited from the fresh candidates for two-year Diploma in Art Education (Visual) Course for the academic session, 2017-2019 in DIET, Sundargarh at Sankara as per intake mentioned below.
M.Ed Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Filling up of Online Application Form||1st week of June 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||4th week of June 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||2nd & 3rd week of July 2017|
|Date of Examination||4th week of July 2017|
|Availability of Answer Key||4th week of July 2017|
|Counselling date (M.Ed)||2nd September 2017|
Master of Education (M.Ed) Course
M.Ed Course duration is 2 Year
Admission to two year M.Ed. Course for the session 2016-2018 shall be made in the following Teacher Training Institutions:
|Sl. No.||Co-educational Institutions||Intake|
|1 .||RNIASE, Cuttack||50|
|2 .||Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur||50|
|5.||NKC CTE, Angul||100|
The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below :
- She / he must have passed Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.) from any recognized University having minimum 55% marks in
aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidate.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifications from any universities outside Odisha are required to produce the Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific
examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than
Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the
Headmaster of that school that they have passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
- There is no age limit for the Course.
- The age limit as on 30.06.2017.
For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates 35 years
For Women Candidates of all categories 35 years
For General Candidates 30 years
For PH Candidates 40 years
How to obtain Information Brochure and Application Form
- The Information Brochure and Online Application Form is available in the website : www.scertodisha.nic.in or www.scertodishaadmission.in
- Syllabus of the entrance examination is available in the website as well as in the Information Brochure.
- Candidates of all categories a re required to pay Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred only) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan (only in AXIS Bank) .
Certificates / Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling and Admission
- Admission Fees as per Information Brochure
- Downloaded Intimation Letter
- Placement Letter
- CLC, in original
- Conduct Certificate, in original
- All Certificates and Marksheets in Original
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University outside Odisha
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he / she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth
- PH Certificate in case of PH candidates
- Two recent stamp size colour photograph
N.B: Xerox Copies of all certificates / mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full
- State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Entrance Test.
The result of the Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriatene- of the documents.
- Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category-wise and subject-wise. In case of tie, the higher percentage of marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration. If the Graduation Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
Placement of candidates will be made centrally through Counselling after verification of the original documents. There shall be no transfer of
candidates throughout the admission process.
|Application fee is||Rs.400/-|
The whole test is of 02 hours duration carrying 100 marks with two sections.
- Selection for M.Ed. course shall be made through an Entrance Test.
- The test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Ed. course
- It would be of 100 marks with 100 questions on the subjects covered at the level of Bachelor Degree in Education.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice type.
- The duration of the test is 02 hours.
Issue of Admit Card : Admit Cards shall be issued Online. The candidates are required to take print out of the same and produce at the Examination Centre.
Negative Marking : The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
After Entrance Test is over, the Scoring Key shall be made available in the web-site. The information regarding the availability of scoring key shall be made in SMS mode and will be published in the web-site
For more details please contact
Directorate Of Teacher Education & Scert Odisha,
Leave your comments for SCERT Odisha M.Ed Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus