Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to D.El.Ed. (CT) Course for the academic year 2017- 18.
D.El.Ed. (CT) Course is conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar
Online applications are invited from the fresh candidates for two-year D.El.Ed. Course for the academic session, 2016-2018 in 30 DIETs, 04 BIETs, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (GETEIs) , 02 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC & ST Development) and 01 Non Government Aided Secondary Training School managed by Minority Community of the State as per intake mentioned below.
D.El.Ed. (CT) Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Filling up of Online Application Form||1st week of June 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||4th week of June 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||2nd & 3rd week of July 2017|
|Date of Examination||4th week of July 2017|
|Availability of Answer Key||4th week of July 2017|
|Counselling date (D.El.Ed. (CT))||2nd September 2017|
Diploma in Elementary Education
D.El.Ed. (CT) Course duration is 2 Year
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils (the candidates shall have to submit equivalent certificate from the competent authority) with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% of mark in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates) excluding marks secured in extra optional.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination (+2) or have passed Odia in single subject
Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than
Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the
Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
- The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Urdu, Cuttack must have passed Urdu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
- The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Telugu must have passed Telugu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack
- The age limit as on 30.06.2017.
For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates 35 years
For Women Candidates of all categories 35 years
For General Candidates 30 years
For PH Candidates 40 years
- Syllabus of the entrance examination is available in the website as well as in the Information Brochure.
- Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs.300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred only) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank
Challan (only in AXIS Bank).
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
All candidates are required to submit one set of Xerox copy of the following documents with self-attested.
- Downloaded Online Application Form
- Downloaded Intimation letter for Counselling
- All Certificates and Marksheets, in original
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he / she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar after 30.06.2016.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SE BC candidates, by virtue of birth. OBC certificate shall not be considered
- Physically Handicapped Certificate in case of PH candidates
- Ex-serviceman Certificate in case of son / unmarried daughter / spouse issued only by the Rajya Sainik Board, Nageswar Ta ngi, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
- Green Card in case of Green Card Holder provided the dates of operation of parents are prior to 09.11.2012.
N.B: Xerox Copies of all certificates / mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full.
At the time of Admission
In addition to the above points :
- Admission Fees (Rs. 2800.00 by Cash)
- Placement Letter supplied to the candidate at the time of Counselling
- CLC, in original
- Conduct Certificate, in original
- Two recent Passport / Stamp size photograph
- State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Entrance Test.
- The result of the Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriatene- of the documents.
Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category-wise and subject-wise. In case of tie, the higher percentage of marks at +2 level shall be taken into consideration. If the +2 Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
Placement of candidates will be made through face-to-face Counselling. There shall be no transfer of candidates throughout the admission process.
|Application fee is||Rs.300/-|
The whole test is of 02 hours duration carrying 100 marks with two sections.
Section-I carries 40 marks. There shall be 40 questions, each carrying one mark.
Section II carries 60 marks. There shall be 60 questions each carrying one mark All the questions shall be of multiple choice type.
Venue of the Test: The Entrance Test shall be conducted in the District Headquarters of all 30 districts and Bhubaneswar, Berhampur and Rourkela. In case more no. of applicants the centers may be ex-tended to sub-divisional headquarters. The allo tment of Examination Centres shall be communicated to the candidates through SMS in the mobile number as mentioned by them in the online application form. They are required to download the Admit Card from the Website through their login ID after receipt of the said SMS.
Issue of Admit Card : Admit Cards shall be issued Online. The candidates are required to take print out of the same and produce at the Examination Centre .
Negative Marking : The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. There would be negative marking for a wrong response as well as if more than one response will be given to a single question.
For more details please contact
Directorate Of Teacher Education & Scert Odisha,
Leave your comments for SCERT Odisha DElEd (CT) Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus