Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science (Dr. RMIMS) Lucknow invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Certificate Course for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Certificate Course admission is conducted by RMIMS Lucknow.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) is a Super Specialty Autonomous Medical Teaching Institute Established by the State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Only bonafide Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess requisite qualification recognised by the Medical Council of India as on 30th June 2016
- Postgraduate qualifications from Departments/Institutions where MCI recognition has not been formally granted (for example: under consideration) will not be considered and candidature rejected at any stage
- Essential Qualifications: MD/DNB (Pathology)
- Upper age limit for eligibility candidates is 35 years as reckoned on 30th June 2016; age relaxation to a maximum of 5 years may be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh, to widowed/divorced/legally-separated women who have not remarried, and to disabled/handicapped persons, as per Govt. rules
Application form can be downloaded from official website of RMIMS Lucknow: www.drrmlims.ac.in
- The application form is to be filled and a hard copy sent only through speed post/registered post to "Head of Dept., Department of Pathology Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010"
- Completed form should be accompanied by self-attested documents in support of age, qualification, proof of recognition for DNB/MD Degree from the MCI, experience, etc and duly signed by the candidate. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected
Application Fee for all Categories is Rs.1000/-
Ph.D Certificate Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science (Dr. RMIMS) Lucknow
Phone No.: 0522-4918555
Leave your comments for Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow announces Ph.D Certificate Course Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on