Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMIMS), Lucknow invites applications for admissions to M.Sc Nuclear Medicine for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine admission is conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMIMS), Lucknow.
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Program
2 years (4 Semesters)
10 Seats [05 for General, 03 for OBC, 02 for SC/ST]
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate seeking admission for M.Sc Course in Nuclear Medicine must possess minimum 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in B.Sc degree courses in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc degree in Physics or B.Sc in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis, Radiotherapy or B.Sc in Life Sciences/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics with Physics as a subject from recognized University
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age, but should not be more than 35 completed years of age, as on 01st July 2016; relaxation for reservation category (OBC/SC/ST) as per govt. of UP rules
Application form can be downloaded from official website of RMIMS, Lucknow: www.drrmlims.ac.in
- An online submission of fee Rs.1000/- plus bank charges must be submitted before filling of application form towards exam fee. The fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.800/- plus bank charges.
- Application Form is to be filled online and filled application form should be submitted online only; a print out of the completed application form must be taken and kept preserve for future use in case of any discrepancies arrive in due course of time. No application will be received by hand or via courier.
- The last date for the submission of completely filled application form will be 18th June 2016, before 5:00 PM. Incomplete applications and/or applications submitted after the last date will be summarily rejected.
Application fee is 1000/- for General/OBC and 800/- for Rs.800/-
M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science (Dr. RMIMS) Lucknow
Phone No.: 0522-4918555
Leave your comments for RMIMS Lucknow announces M.Sc Nuclear Medicine Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on