Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites applications for admissions to PhD programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD programs is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT).
Disciplines for PhD Programs:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Science
- Renewable Energy
- Electrical Engineering
- Geology and English
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 in Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (M.E/M.Tech) or equivalent and qualified score of GATE exam, taken before or after M.Tech is acceptable
- First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology and valid GATE score
- First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH)/CGPA or CPI of 6.0 in Master’s degree in relevant discipline and valid score of GATE/CSIR/UGC/NBHM/DBT/GPAT/Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship/Maulana
Azad National Fellowship/DST Inspire Award or any similar Fellowship
All applicants will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test and interview. The written test will be on the lines of GATE/NET to test the aptitude of a student in his/her respective subject area
- Admission forms must be submitted offline only. The print out of the application form duly filled and signed along with necessary enclosures should reach at the following address latest by 30th June 2016 (Thursday)
- Please mark the envelope "Application form for PhD Program" You need to bring all the documentary evidences in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self attested photocopy of each at the time of interview
PhD programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Shortlisted applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Rae Bareli for a written test/ interview. All selected General/OBC applicants called for the written Test/Interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route after joining their respective program
For more details please contact
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Rae Bareli
Email [email protected]
Leave your comments for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) PhD Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on