Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot invites applications for admissions to Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
PPMET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing program at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) admission is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing program
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure Or
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot: Click here to download application form
Rs. 3000/- for general category (Rs. 1500/- for SC categories only) should be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank challan form which is generated after applying online through university web.
Application fee is Rs. 3000/- for general category (Rs. 1500/- for SC categories only)
PPMET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Faridkot 151 203
Tel No's: 01639-256232, 256236
Fax No.: 01639-256234
- The test shall have one paper consisting of questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The duration of test will be three hours.
- The questions will be in English.
- The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with black fine tip ball pen only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Leave your comments for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2016 Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus