Pondicherry University invites applications for admissions to Integrated Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
Integrated Programmes is conducted by Pondicherry University
Political Science and Sociology
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Intermediate/ 10+2.
- Read Prospectus 2016-17, Instructions and other details thoroughly and carefully
- A virus free computer with good Internet connectivity
- Educational qualification details of Candidate needed while applying
- Scanned passport photo of Candidate taken on a white background of size 140 x 160 (60Kb) for uploading
- Scanned clear Signature of Candidate done on a white background of size 90 x 120 (30Kb) for uploading
- Valid e-mail id of Candidate to be used for all Admission related correspondences
- Valid mobile number for sending SMS
- Valid Credit / Debit card/ Net Banking Account is needed for payment of Application Fee Online
- Printer connected to Computer system to print CHALLAN (CASH) for Application Fee payment at Indian Bank counter and Application(s) submitted Online.
Step 1) Candidate Registration
- First time, enter as 'New Candidate'
- Read the instructions carefully, accept the Declaration and proceed
- Enter personal details, educational qualifications, experience details (if any) and upload photo, signature and documents (if any).
- On submission, a unique Login Id and Password will be generated and will be sent via email and SMS. Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this Login-id and
Password. This completes registration. By using this Login-id and Password, a candidate can apply for more than one course.
Step 2) Course Selection & Payment Process
- Login as Registered Candidate
- Select the course and discipline, fill other details as asked on the page and proceed with the Payment.
- Payment can be made either by
- Select Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent
- Proceed further with Application Registration OR
Challan (Cash) Payment through Indian Bank:
- A Challan will be displayed on the screen (has two portions)
- Print CHALLAN (Printer settings: Paper size A4, Mode - Landscape)
- After payment of challan at Indian Bank, it will be returned with the stamp of the bank and a JOURNAL number as acknowledgement
- Fill up and make payment in a convenient Indian Bank branch
- Candidate need not the challan after payment
- After updation of the payment by the Bank, within the Next Two Business Days, e-mail and SMS confirmation will be sent to the candidate
- Re-login to continue with Application Registration
Step 3) Preview/ Print Application
- Click on PREVIEW to view filled-in and submitted Application(s).
- To Apply for another course, repeat step(2)
- To print filled-in Application Click on ‘Print’ (Printer settings: Paper sizeA4, Mode-Portrait) and retain a copy of Application for future reference.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Pondicherry University: http://184.108.40.206/Pdu/College/Index_New.aspx
For all courses Rs.250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST, exempted for differently abled candidates - supported with relevant certificates). Rs.1,000/- for NRI and Overseas candidates.
Integrated Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Puducherry – 605 014
Tel: 0413 -2654880
Leave your comments for Pondicherry University invites applications for Integrated Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on