Applications are invited from eligible Diploma holders in Agriculture/Seed Technology for admission into First Year B.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree Programme through AGRICET-2016 (Agriculture Common Entrance Test-2016) for the academic year 2016 -17
B.Sc Agriculture admission is conducted by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad.
Forty seven (47) seats in B.Sc. (Agriculture) (42 seats for Agriculture Diploma Candidates and 5 seats for Seed Technology Diploma Candidates.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A pass in Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from PJTSAU / ANGRAU (Candidates who are appearing for Second Year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology Examinations during June, 2016 can also apply).
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2016 with an upper age limit of 22 years. However, in case of SC, ST candidates the upper age limit shall be 26 years and incase of Physically Challenged candidates it shall be 28 years.
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs. 150/-( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) in case of SC,ST & Physically Challenged candidates, drawn infavour of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad.
- Filled in application form in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed should reach The Convenor, AGRICET – 2016, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, by 5:00 PM on or before 08-7-2016. Postal delays will not be condoned.
- Applications can also be submitted up to 14-07-2016 with late fee of Rs.600/- in case of General candidates and Rs.300/- in case of SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU. No applications will be entertained after 14-07-2016.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of PJTSAU, Hyderabad: Click here to download application form
Application fee is 300/- for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- SC,ST & Physically Challenged candidates
B.Sc Agriculture Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Syllabus covered in respective Diploma courses (Agriculture Diploma and Seed Technology Diploma).
- The admissions to the above said course shall be based on the merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in AGRICET-2016 and as per the rule of reservation. The Entrance Test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in OMR Sheet.
For more details please contact
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Hyderabad – 500 030
Leave your comments for PJTSAU Hyderabad announces B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on